Current Mobile Devices and how best to use them (30min)
- Participants all choose their current mobile devices to research. They will fill in a matrix online to share the features, pros/cons for mobile learning for each device. Discussion about which devices are most appropriate follows.
- The New Generation of Smartphones
- Comparison and reviews of currently available smartphones
- Comparison chart for netbooks
- eBook Reader Comparison Chart
- Top Tablet Comparison – Visual Comparison
- Chromebooks Information
- Choose your current smart phone/pmp/netbook/mp3 player/cell phone/etc. and on the form, write the name, cost, service provider, features, pros/cons for use in education for that device.
- Fill out your form here: http://bit.ly/mobilemccd or scan the QR code to fill out the form on your mobile device